Become a Content Creator with these smart hacks!
Creating powerful and appealing content can be really challenging. Since most users spend about twelve to fifteen seconds on a website, capturing their attention and surpassing these statistics can be difficult. With the competition constantly growing in the market, your content needs to be unique, authentic, and engaging.
In this article, we’re covering some smart hacks for content creation to give your content the WOW factor!
We have curated some magnetic ways and techniques to improve the quality of your content in no time.
Write a catchy headline
A headline is the first thing that reflects your story and so it should spark interest and invite your readers.
According to statistics, 8 out of 10 people will read headline copy, but only 2 out of 10 will read the rest.
Summarize an entire webpage in a few words. Make sure your headline isn’t too generic. Keep it unique, clear, and succinct.
When in doubt, try using Coschedule Headline Analyzer. It provides guidance on how to captivate your audience and maximize the impact.
Create engaging and intriguing content
In addition to creating a magnetic headline, always make sure your content is engaging. Engagement is all about how well you speak with your audience. Here are a few hacks to help you create engaging content.
Including metaphors in your content can outline your point and make it more interesting to read. Readers easily comprehend what you mean, if you utilize common and well-known metaphors.
Follow the inverted pyramid concept
The inverted pyramid is the best-suited strategy for website content as it makes the content engaging and addresses all the aspects of user behavior.
3. Make your content error-free
Avoid typos or awkward sentences by running grammar checks. This improves the quality of the content and maintains accuracy.
Use smart applications like Grammarly to find and fix errors. Grammarly’s algorithm flags potential issues in the content and makes suggestions to assist with sentence structure, spelling and usage, style, punctuation, and even plagiarism.
Make your content scannable
In addition to creating engaging and quality content, make sure the text is easy to skim. Make sure to structure your content in the following ways to make it scannable.
- Include sections and subheadings. Presenting content in different sections and subheadings makes it organized and readable.
- Include bullet points where necessary. Bullet points help to effectively communicate any message as they grab the attention of the reader. They create a balance between text and visuals.
- Short and straightforward sentences. Long sentences tend to be complicated so it is preferred to include short paragraphs.
- Use images, icons, and quotes. Giving visual breakpoints is an extraordinary method to get somebody to quit looking over and focus.
Add Visual Content
Adding visual content like images and infographics not only makes your content more attractive but also more engaging, and clear. Always add visual content that provides added value to written content. With visual content that you haven’t paid for or created, always mention the source.
- Stock Pictures We adore Unsplash for high-quality stock-free images that show diversity and inclusion.
- Icons The Noun Project features the most diverse collection of high-quality icons and creatives from around the world.
- Infographics Data and processes can look beautiful and engaging when designed. Canva has an extensive range of templates and thousands of illustrations for infographics creation.
At Stories Matter, we create visual content for all your needs, whether it’s a blog post or a website or anything else. Just get in touch and we’ll sort you out!
Provide accurate sourcing of information
The most important rule of content creation is NEVER PLAGIARISE. ALWAYS PROVIDE SOURCES FOR INFORMATION YOU HAVE BORROWED.
Link trusted and authoritative sources to earn the trust of your readers. The more you can back up and substantiate your content, the more trusted it will be.
Hyperlinks help visitors and readers to quickly find what they’re looking for.
Pro tip: When in doubt, keep your writing simple. Clear delivery of content should consistently be your main objective.
With Stories Matter content creation services, you always get plagiarism free, SEO friendly and error-free engaging content, because we have the best team of content creators at the helm of our operations.
Want to outsource your content creation to a trusted content marketing agency? Get in touch with us below and we’ll take away all your content woes!